About Rzeszów University of Technology
Ignacy Łukasiewicz Rzeszów University of Technology is the oldest and largest technical university in south-eastern Poland. It was established on October 1, 1974, but its origins date back to 1951, when the Evening Engineering School was established. In its jubilee year 2016, when it celebrated the 65th anniversary, it obtained the status of a technical university. Rzeszów University of Technology employs over 870 academic teachers and educates over 14,000 students at seven faculties. Those are:
- The Faculty of Chemistry,
- The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture,
- The Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
- The Faculty of Management,
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Applied Physics,
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics,
- The Faculty of Mechanics and Technology.
Since 1976 Rzeszów University of Technology has been training civil aviation pilots. The training of students of the elite specialization "pilot" takes place at the Aviation Training Center of Rzeszów University of Technology in Jasionka, in accordance with the training program approved by the Civil Aviation Office, meeting the requirements of European regulations.
Rzeszów University of Technology website: https://w.prz.edu.pl/en/