The conference will be held on May 15-16 and May 22-23, 2021. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the conference will be organized on-line on the Microsoft Teams platform. The conference program includes 16 plenary lectures and 26 talks. The file with links to all plenary lectures and sessions will be delivered to all participants by e-mail.
- the participation in the conference is free of charge
- the conference language is English
- February 18, 2021 - start of the conference registration
- March 1, 2021 - start of the abstract submission
- April 26, 2021 - deadline for the abstract submission